Serving New Jersey and New York for More Than 25 Years
The law firm of Gartenberg Howard LLP provides sophisticated counsel and representation in focused areas of the law. Whether you are planning for the future, embroiled in a dispute or coping with the aftermath of medical negligence or nursing home abuse, we offer sound strategies and effective advocacy to protect your best interests.
Our legal team is committed to serving individuals and businesses across northern New Jersey and the five boroughs of New York City in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Nursing home abuse - The attorneys at our law firm are committed to helping families take a stance against nursing home abuse and neglect. We have experience handling cases involving bedsores, sexual and physical abuse, medication errors and malnutrition and dehydration.
- Medical negligence — Our law firm's Bergen County, New Jersey, medical malpractice attorneys have the skills and tenacity to handle the most complicated medical malpractice claims, including surgical mistakes, prescription drug errors, emergency room negligence, hospital errors and ob-gyn negligence.
- Serious personal injury and wrongful death — Our Bergen County personal injury lawyers have extensive backgrounds pursuing maximum compensation for accident victims and families with fatal accident claims involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and negligent security.
- Estate planning, estate administration, business succession, tax planning, will contest, and probate litigation — We offer a full range of estate planning and probate services, including elder law, guardianships, establishing wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives and handling will contests.
- Business litigation — The attorneys at our law firm provide experienced legal counsel to businesses of all sizes in regard to contract law, trade secret litigation, and shareholder and partnership disputes.
For experienced advocacy and legal counsel, contact our law firm today to meet with a highly skilled attorney at our law offices in Hackensack, New Jersey, and Manhattan.
Your Goals Are Our Goals
Our team of accomplished attorneys is led by Thomas Howard, a certified civil trial attorney who has secured notable verdicts, judgments and settlements, and Amie Gartenberg, an attorney with nearly 30 years of experience specializing in estate law, taxation and business planning.
Gartenberg Howard has earned a reputation for obtaining justice and compensation for the injured and their families, for cost-effective resolution of disputes without unnecessary litigation, and for enabling families to transfer wealth in an efficient and tax-advantaged manner. We pride ourselves on being attentive and accessible to clients and offering services in an earnest and honest way. We respect our clients and channel our abilities and energies into achieving their goals rather than imposing our own.
Contact Our Firm's New Jersey Trial, Personal Injury and Probate Attorneys
Whether you need experienced representation in personal injury, medical malpractice or business law, we have the skills and resources to help preserve your best interests. Contact our law firm today to schedule a consultation. We offer evening appointments and free initial case evaluations in personal injury.
From our law offices in Hackensack and Manhattan, Gartenberg Howard LLP has served individuals and businesses across northern New Jersey, including Bergen County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County and Passaic County, and the five boroughs of New York City since 1984.